Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023 / 2024 (Application Guide & Portal)- The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) provides the UK government’s scholarship scheme led by international development objectives. It supports the co-creation of research, innovation, and solutions to enact sustainable development priorities across the Commonwealth and beyond.
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023/2024
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for:
Title: Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023 / 2024
- The agency-nominated Master’s programme is one of three Master’s programmes offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission.
- The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK (CSC) provides the UK government scholarship scheme led by international development objectives. It operates within the framework of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) and offers a vivid demonstration of the UK’s enduring commitment to the Commonwealth
- By attracting individuals with outstanding talent and identifiable potential from all backgrounds and supporting them to become leaders and innovators on returning to their home countries, the CSC’s work combines sustainable development with the UK national interest and provides opportunities for international partnerships and collaboration.
- Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are for candidates from eligible low and middle income Commonwealth countries, to undertake full-time taught Master’s study at a UK university.
Candidate Eligibility (Qualification & Requirements)
To apply for these scholarships, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
- By September, 2023, hold a First Degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)*. The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you will need to provide justification as to why you wish to undertake this study
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Quality of the plan of study
- Potential impact on the development of the candidate’s home country
How to Apply For Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023 / 2024
Application Deadline 18th October, 2022 at 16:00 GMT
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Trainee Positions in Nigeria Now!