Master Data Manager at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is now recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of Master Data Manager. See how to apply, requires and closing date and all other information you will like to know here
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master Data Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Master Data Manager is responsible for the overall management of the organization’s master data.
- This includes defining the master data requirements, developing and implementing the master data management solution, and managing the master data program on an ongoing basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. material, purchasing info record, bill of material, etc.) as approved by the business
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations, and periodic maintenance
- Perform mass updates
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows, and related documentation.
- 2+ years’ experience in master data management preferably in global projects/companies
- Previous master data management experience in SAP
- Experience working within a multicultural environment
- Strong written and communication skills in the English language.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders of the progress
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.