Field Engineer – Logging and Perforating at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the position of :
Job Title: Field Engineer – Logging and Perforating
Requisition Number: 180294
Location: Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Please ensure you read the job description before applying for this position
- We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton Open Hole Wireline Technologies to independently provide basic services and tool operation to customers at the well site.
- Applies engineering, mechanical and geological principles to articulate basic data interpretations to clients from proprietary software and learns to coach clients through various drilling scenarios. Actively participates in the training and development of operators and Associate Field Professionals on all aspects of Open Hole logging.
Requirements for Field Engineer – Logging and Perforating at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
To be eligible to apply for Field Engineer – Logging and Perforating at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Completion of an Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Open Hole Wireline field operations required.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply for Field Engineer – Logging and Perforating at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should use the link below to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You may also like to read: usajobs.gov Application Form – How to Signup, Login to Apply for USA Jobs