NATCOM Recruitment 2023/2024 for 300,000 Personnel to Curb Illegal Arms Proliferation-Application Link
NATCOM Recruitment 2023/2024 | NATCOM 300,000 Personnel job Recruitment to Curb Illegal Arms Proliferation| NATCOM Will Recruit 300,000 Personnel to Curb Illegal Arms Proliferation –The National Commission for the Coordination and Control of Proliferation of Small Arms and Light Weapons (NATCOM) will commence recruitment and training of about 300,000 personnel across the country.
Link to Apply for NATCOM Recruitment 2023
To apply for NATCOM Recruitment 2023, note that candidates are expected to apply ONLY through the NATCOM official portal. The Link to apply can be found at the bottom of this page.
NATCOM Recruitment 2023
The Acting Director-General of NATCOM, Otunba Adejare Rewane Adegbenro, said in a statement on Sunday that the new recruits will be deployed to all states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) to help curb the proliferation of illegal arms.
“We are committed to making our communities safer, and we believe that this new recruitment will help us achieve that goal,” Adegbenro said. “The new recruits will received extensive training on how to detect and interdict illegal arms, and they are eager to get to work.”
Adegbenro also said that NATCOM is working with other security agencies to ensure that the new recruits are properly integrated into the security architecture of the country.
“We believe that this collaboration will be essential to our success in combating illegal arms proliferation,” he said.
The recruitment of 300,000 personnel is a major boost for NATCOM’s efforts to curb illegal arms proliferation. The new recruits will play a vital role in detecting and interdicting illegal arms, and they will help to make Nigeria a safer place.
Eligible States for NATCOM Recruitment
If you’re wondering whether you can apply for NATCOM recruitment, here are the eligible states:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
Qualifications and Requirements for NATCOM Recruitment
Before submitting an application for NATCOM recruitment, there are certain requirements and qualifications you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements and qualifications.
- Male applicants must have an expanded chest measurement of at least 86cm (34 inches).
- Female applicants must not be pregnant during the recruitment process.
- Applicants should not have any history of financial misconduct.
- All applicants must complete the online forms and submit them along with guarantor forms during examination/screening and recruitment center visits.
- Nigerian citizenship by birth with a National Identity Number (NIN) is mandatory.
- Minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, including credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Physically, medically, and psychologically fit, with a minimum height of 1.67m for males and 1.64m for females.
Who can’ t Apply? Ineligible Candidates
Candidates with the following conditions are ineligible to apply:
– Bow legs or bent knees that cannot be straightened during attention.
– Deformed hands that can’t perform all hand functions.
– Defective eyesight or squinted eyes.
– Amputation of any body part.
– Impediment in speech.
– Severe malformation of teeth or jaw affecting proper food mastication.
– Knock knees.
Method Of Application
The application process is pretty straightforward,Just follow the procedures below.
1. Visit the official NATCOM website: https://natcom.gov.ng
2. Create an account using your active email address.
3. Verify your account through email confirmation.
4. Fill out the online application form.
5. Upload your credentials.
6. Submit your application.
In other not miss out on any latest updates regarding how to get Jobs from Nigeria and internationally, we encourage you to bookmark this page or give us a message by using the comment box. We will reply you as soon as possible. Also share this post with your friends and family members to keep them update.