INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment for Bayelsa, Imo and Kogi States Governorship Elections 2023- Application Link
Welcome to Independent National Electoral Commission’s Portal for Engagement of Election Staff (INECPRES), the registration portal for Nigerian citizens who are eligible and are interested in serving as ad-hoc staff for electoral duties.
INEC recruitment portal is currently open for online application for interested candidates to work as INEC ADHOC Staff for Bayelsa, Imo and Kogi States Governorship Elections. More details on how to apply for the INEC ADHOC Staff recruitment via Link on INEC recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page.
INEC Recruitment for Bayelsa, Imo and Kogi States Governorship Elections 2023
This update is to inform the general public of INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment for Bayelsa, Imo and Kogi States Governorship Elections 2023. All positions required for application are all enlisted in this article. The application link portal to apply for INEC Job Recruitment is also contained here.
We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process. These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the INEC ADHOC Staff recruitment without any hindrance.
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need to know regarding INEC recruitment process is on this page.
Link to Apply for INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment for Bayelsa, Imo & Kogi Governorship Election 2023
The URL of the Registration web portal is https://pres.inecnigeria.org
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Positions Available for Application in INEC Job Recruitment 2023
Below are the positions you can apply for:
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
Qualifications and Requirements for INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment 2023
Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)Requirement: Must be a Public/Civil Servant on Grade Level 10-14 or Registration Area Officers/INEC staff not engaged in other duties (GL 10-14).
Registration Area Center (RAC) ManagerRequirement: Must be a Head of School or a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school/ institution/ public building hosting the RAC.
Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO)Requirements:
Must be a Serving Corps member, or A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT, or A Permanent staff of an MDA with an OND qualification or on GL 07 – 10, or A former corps member (Not later than 2021 (i.e 2021, 2022, 2023))
Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)Requirements:
Applicants for this category must have an IT background
- Must be a suitable INEC ICT Staff (State & HQ) of the Commission not engaged in any other duties
- Applicants must not be a political party member.
- Applicants must not have demonstrated or expressed support for any candidate or party.
- Applicants must reside in the STATE selected except for RATECHs.
Documents Required for Accreditation
The general prerequisites for INEC ADHOC Staff recruitment form are listed below:
- The contact person of the organisation is required to upload the passport photographs and work I.D of every staff that will be involved in the coverage of the election.
- The contact person is also required to upload a covering letter from his/her organisation containing the list, names and duties of officers his/her organisation wishes to deploy (e.g. Reporter, Camera Operator, Driver, Reporter, Crew members for Live coverage of election etc.
- Online Media organisations will be required to provide their website addresses with evidence of recent posts (ie regular posts in the last 30 days preceding the date of the application).
- Print Journalists may be required to scan and upload at least three recent editions of their publication.
How to Apply for INEC ADHOC Staff Recruitment (Bayelsa, Imo & Kogi Governorship Election 2023)
NOTE: Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
- Go the official INEC adhoc staff recruitment portal – https://pres.inecnigeria.org/
- Fill out the application form accurately.
- Submit the form.
Closing Date for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Registration 2023 Application
The Commission has announced October 2nd, 2023 as the latest closing date for the 2023/2024 INEC Adhoc staff online registration. Thus, INEC screening application portal will be closed on October 2nd, 2023.