Customer Relation Adviser (Bayelsa) at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)-Application form
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) recruitment portal is currently open for online application for interested persons to fill the position of Customer Relation Adviser (Bayelsa). Information about the procedures to follow, the things required, how you can apply, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be communicated to you in this article. So make sure you stay put. Take your time and read through this article carefully to avoid mistakes.
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
Having said that, see everything you need to know about Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), eligibility candidates, requirements, and how to apply here as you read on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relation Adviser
Job type: Contact
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Manages community/government interface for projects/operations in Bayelsa, ensuring License to Operate and Freedom to Operate
- Also manages permits/licenses requirements
Qualifications for DBESL Recruitment
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Social Sciences.
- Must have at least 5 years experience
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Experience engaging community or government agencies.
- Experience in oil and gas is an added advantage
- Familiar with the area of operation
- Experience managing non-technical risks IT Tools / Systems: Computer Literate (MSOffice Tools).
How to Apply for DBESL Recruitment
Application Deadline for DBESL Recruitment
Submission of applications ends 6th September, 2023.