Procurement Engineer at Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Company Limited
Are you searching for Procurement Engineer at Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO)? if yes, This portal is basically for you. Here you will find how to apply SEEPCO recruitment, requirements, qualifications and more information you may wish to know.
Full meaning of SEEPCO
Full meaning of SEEPCO is Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited.
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Develop, issue, and expediting of Purchase Order, Contracts for Materials & Services by performing the following:
- Prepares bidders’ list.
- Pre-qualifies bidders.
- Forms bid request package.
- Issue bid request package to approved bidders.
- Receives bids, assists technical team for Bid Evaluation
- Evaluates bids commercially and Vendor Due Diligence
- Prepares Commercial Bid Summary and Recommendation Letter
- Recommends and secures approvals in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and organized meetings for bid clarification, Terms and Conditions finalization,
- Prepare Purchase Order / Service Order / Contract document for Purchase and services.
- Expediting, communication, co-ordination from Procurement to Pay to Supplier.
- Gas and Steam Turbine Generator, Heat Recovery Steam Generator expediting experience shall be added advantage.
- Degree in Engineering with right experience.
- Diploma in Engineering with higher experience.
- 15 to 20 Years of experience in procurement of GTG, LTSA Contract, Contract Finalization for Combined Cycle Power Plant Project
- CIPS Qualification, FIDIC Knowledge, Certificate from IACCM
- Familiarity with lump sum, unit price and cost-plus type contracts.
- Familiarity with construction, design, services, and O & M Forms of contracts
- Familiar with Tendering & Procurement international laws. Experience with Nigerian Law is preferred.
- Developed presentation skill
- Flexibility in adjusting to workload and priorities
- Comfortable interacting in multi-national team environment
- Knowledge and experience in the formation of Purchase Order, Service Orders, Contracts and Contracts agreements including types, terms, and legal requirement.
- Knowledge and understanding of the project functional groups and company policies, procedures, and work practice.
- ERP System (Ivalua, SAP, Oracle etc)
- Contract Expediting / Administration for GTG, STG, HRSG & EGBS.
- Skill in working and informing effectively, both orally and in writing, with other project functional groups and vendors.
- Knowledge of Commercial law, negotiations of General Terms and Conditions & Special Terms and Conditions, accounting or cost engineering through education and experience.
- Knowledge in Supplier Performance Management & Supplier Relationship Management.
- Experience in Proposal & Cost Estimation added advantage.
How to Apply for SEEPCO Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.