Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Career Job Opportunities 2023/2024 Portal is open for various positions. Here you will find Halliburton latest vacancies, how to apply, requirements and other relevant information you will like to know. So, be calm and read through!
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor, Procurement
Requisition Number: 175331
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Management
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Procurement, Supply Chain, Buyer, Manager, Project Manager, Operations, Management, Technology
- Under broad direction, leads a group of Procurement professionals and plans sourcing to support manufacturing’s, field operation’s or project management’s strategic plans.
- Develops strategies to improve supplier performance for spend not under regional or global Category Management.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Complies with and executes Category Management strategy in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Directs the creation of request for quotations (RFQ) and competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain best quality, delivery and price for goods and services.
- Responsible for approving the selection and qualification of suppliers, negotiating with suppliers, and implementing agreements for local procurement of goods and services not covered under Category Management.
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements should complete the Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited application form contained on this page.
To be eligible for Supervisor, Procurement at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an Undergraduate Degree in a related discipline and a minimum of 8 years of experience or equivalent industry experience in lieu of education.
- Advanced procurement certification is preferred.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply for Supervisor, Procurement at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to process application form
Application Closing Date
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!