Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023 at Connect Marketing Services Limited- How to Apply
Connect Marketing Services Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment exercise has began. Here you will get full details about the recruitment process and requirements. Ensure you carefully read this article to the end if you really want to know how to apply for the graduate trainee programme
Connect Marketing Services Limited – We are a Consumer Engagement Company with expertise in the areas of Sponsorships, Content Management and Marketing Services. We employ our deep understanding of the consumer to develop passion-driven Marketing solutions that deliver on key client expectations. Our Consumer Engagement solutions are insight-driven, media-neutral and result-driven.
- 2023 Graduate Internship Programme at Enugu Electricity Distribution Company-EEDC
- Roche Nigeria 2023 Graduate Recruitment (RiNGR) Program
- 2023 Graduate Trainee Program at Saro Agrosciences Limited
We invite applications for:
Title: BrandAmplify Graduate Trainee Program program
Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
Job Function: Project Management
Employment Type: Full Time
- If you are a results-driven individual passionate about creating brand experience, join our BrandAmplify Graduate Trainee Program and contribute to creating memorable through our experiential marketing campaigns.
- We are seeking highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals to be trained in the execution and success of our innovative campaigns before full employment.
Connect Marketing is a digital experiential marketing and innovation agency that is dedicated in delivering brand experience-led solutions.
If you are a results-driven individual passionate about creating brand experience, join our BrandAmplify Graduate Trainee Program and contribute to creating memorable through our experiential marketing campaigns.
We are seeking highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals to be trained in the execution and success of our innovative campaigns before full employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Not more than 2 years past completion of the NYSC program
- Organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suites
- Attention to details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply