Roche Nigeria 2023 Graduate Recruitment (RiNGR) Program – Application Link
Have you being searching for Roche Nigeria application portal? Do you want to apply for Roche Nigeria Roche Nigeria 2023 Graduate Recruitment (RiNGR) Program? and you don’t know how to start. This portal is specially for you. All answers to your questions are contained here. Kindly ensure you carefully read and follow guidelines in other to have a successful application process
Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives. The combined strengths of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics under one roof have made Roche the leader in personalised healthcare – a strategy that aims to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible.
Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management.
Founded in 1896, Roche continues to search for better ways to prevent, diagnose and treat diseases and make a sustainable contribution to society. The company also aims to improve patient access to medical innovations by working with all relevant stakeholders. Thirty medicines developed by Roche are included in the World Health Organization Model Lists of Essential Medicines, among them life-saving antibiotics, antimalarials and cancer medicines. Roche has been recognised as the Group Leader in sustainability within the Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology & Life Sciences Industry ten years in a row by the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Pharma – RiNGR Program (Roche in Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Program)
Job Id: 202308-118682
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Business Services
Duration: One-year Fixed Term Contract
- The RiNGR Program is designed for recent graduates in the fields of Life Sciences and Engineering.
- We are looking for talents that are at a very early stage of their career and are passionate about the biotechnology industry.
- Our purpose is to accelerate your professional development and enable you to become a key contributor in improving the patients’ lives.
Pharma Program structure
- A one-year fixed term contract program working in our Pharma commercial organization.
- Our goal is to include you in key projects and tasks that will help you develop and deeply understand our business and industry.
Setting you up for success:
- First 60 days: Understanding the business and how every part ties into each other. You will shadow our major functions to connect and learn about their role and impact.
- Our program: You will be part of our Pharma commercial organization rotating between different teams. In this program you will support business analytics, product launches, customer engagement while gaining expertise in our patient journey.
- You will have a mentor and a buddy that will support your program experience and help you get the best out of this opportunity.
Who are You?
As an ideal candidate you are:
- Recent Graduates in areas such as the fields of Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Basic Sciences. (For pharmacy degree you must have completed internship and mandatory NYSC, for B.Sc candidates, completion of NYSC will be sufficient).
- Digitally savvy.
- Good communication skills.
- Adaptable, passionate and naturally curious.
- Interest in stakeholder engagement and in becoming an expert in sales in the healthcare industry.
- Proficient in English.
- Open-minded and agile learner who questions and shares openly new ideas.
- Innovative, creative mindset and willingness to learn.
- A team player, who listens to their colleagues and has the courage to share their own ideas.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Build an extensive network within Roche and be part of the African community of trainees to interact and network with other early in career talents in different countries
- Work in a flexible scheme
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Create a development plan to help you upskill and grow both personally and professionally.
How to Apply for Roche in Nigeria 2023 Graduate Recruitment (RiNGR) Program
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply