FRC Recruitment 2023/2024 – Application Portal, Guides and Requirements
The Financial Reporting Council recruitment application form portal is open for interested and qualified persons to fill the vacant position using the steps and guides contained in this article.The form is available online at the FRC careers portal via www.frc.gov.ng. Most important, the Fiscal responsibility commission application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individual asking for money in exchange for the form.
The Financial Reporting Council recruitment is designed for professionals interested in working for a body whose primary duty is to ensure that all market participants follow standard financial statements and accountancy practices. The organization also seeks to attract people with an excellent working knowledge of accounting, finance, and auditing.
FRC recruitment aims to attract professionals interested in working for an organization with a clear directive of ensuring that the accounting practices in Nigeria improve. It also intends to attract people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enhance its profile and technical capabilities.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the FRC recruitment 2023.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Is FRC Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Yes, Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) recruitment for this year has not yet started. Persons who have interested for job vacancies in the commission are recommend you keep checking the recruitment portal www.fiscalresponsibility.ng.
FRC Recruitment Requirements 2023
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
Method of Application
Here are the simple steps on how to submit an application for FRC recruitment. Master the process, so that once the recruitment for 2023 officially begins you can immediately proceed to apply.
- The first step is to visit www.fiscalresponsibility.ng
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Ngnrecruiter is one of the largest job search websites in Nigeria and the world at large. Our aim is to provide you with the latest Job updates in Nigeria and also, to provide you with the necessary information that will get you to qualify for any current job recruitment openings. Searching for Jobs today, Search for ngnrecruiter. Remember, ngnrecruiter will never ask you for money in exchange for a job. Our services are free to all jobseekers. Find more ABOUT US