First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023/2024-Application Link and How to Apply
Are you a Nigerian Graduate who has been looking for an opportunity to get recruited for the First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023/2024 and yet you are still not sure how to start? This Portal is Basically made for you. We will be of help by directing you to the process and how to apply, All you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
First Bank is currently open for applications from suitably qualified Nigerian graduates for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme at First Bank.
Before proceeding to the https://fbnquest.com/careers/graduate-trainee-programme/ portal, note that the FBN graduate trainee programme 2023/2024 application is free of charge. The recruitment form is obtainable online on the official First Bank of Nigeria application portal.
Link to Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023/2024
The link to apply for FirstBank Graduate Trainee Program exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal which is https://fbnquest.com/careers/graduate-trainee-programme/
Eligibility Criteria for First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023/2024
- University degree with a minimum of 2.1( Second class Upper Division)
- Applicant must not be more than 26 years of age.
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid Certificate
- A maximum of 2 years post-NYSC experience
ALSO READ- Service Measurement Officer at Polaris Bank
How to Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023/2024
Visit the official portal via https://fbnquest.com/careers/graduate-trainee-programme/
Application Deadline for First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023/2024
All applications ends 17 July 2023.
- You will only be contacted if you have been shortlisted for the interview. Those who were contacted will receive the date and venue for the interview as SMS or via mail. Proper security check will be carried out on all applicants, please get ready for this.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!