Field Production Engineer at WTS Energy- Apply Now
WTS Energy is now recruiting interested and qualified candidates for the position of Field Production Engineer. This post will direct you on how to apply, requirements, salary budget and more relevant information job position.
About WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Production Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Production engineers are petroleum engineers who take over wells after drilling is completed and monitor these wells for oil and gas production.
- If wells are not producing as much as expected, production engineers figure out ways to increase the amount being extracted. As well as this, production engineers will have other key tasks such as:
- Evaluating inflow and outflow performance between reservoirs and the well bore
- Directing and monitoring the completion and evaluation of wells, well testing or well surveys
- Monitoring production rates, and planning workover processes to improve production
- Designing well intervention activities
- Selecting equipment for surface facilities that separate and measure the produced fluids and prepare them for transportation
- Liaise with Field Operations and provide technical support
- Monitor and coordinate field production activities for optimum production
Qualifications for WTS Energy Recruitment
Applicant that which to apply for the job position are to possess the qualifications below:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Masters will be an advantage.
- At least 7 years relevant experience in onshore Production Engineering
- Good problem-solving skills (combining learned procedures and related experience) and the ability to handle large amounts of complex information in a detailed and coordinated manner and to identify critical issues and workflows
- Committed to the highest principles of ethics, quality of work with a strong commitment to Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) objectives.
- Possess good hands–on technical knowledge and experience of relevant well engineering softwares (OFM, NODAL, SEPAL etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to challenge others in a constructive manner and negotiate with internal peers, partners and 3rd parties to influence decisions or ways of working
- Must be a self-motivated individual and possess ability to work under pressure without sacrificing quality.
N35,000,000 – N45,000,000 per annum.
How to Apply for WTS Energy Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.