Vagan Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment for Civil Engineer 2023- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
Vagan Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment for Civil Engineer 2023- See Oil and Gas company in Nigeria recruiting. How to apply and summit applications for the vacant positions are provided here.Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is recruiting and invites applications from suitable qualified engineers fill the available job position in the company using the detail guidelines below.
So take this article seriously if you want to apply for Vagan Oil and Gas Limited recruitment without any hindrances.
About Vagan Oil and Gas Limited
Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision. The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore / Marine Supplies, etc.
Our company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- The Civil Engineer will be responsible for analyzing long-range plans, survey reports, and other data for planning projects.
- Prepare cost estimates for materials, labor and equipment, ensure building materials are tested for stability and safety, as well as manage the repair, maintenance, replacement of infrastructure, Piling installation, Road & location preparation, Fencing etc.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work well with others
- Able to use your initiative
- Able to use a computer and the main software packages confidently
- Ability to interpret drawings and provide solutions with reference to codes and standards
- Ability to prepare site procedures with reference to applicable codes and standards.
- Age: Less than 50
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar(OPTIONAL)
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
- Knowledge of building and construction
- Design skills and knowledge
- Be thorough and pay attention to details.
How to Apply for Vagan Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
In other not miss out on any latest updates regarding how to get Jobs from Nigeria and internationally, we encourage you to bookmark this page. Also share this post with your friends and family members to keep them update.