Lead, Field Engineer Job Opportunities at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Applications are hereby invited for Lead, Field Engineer Job Opportunities at Baker Hughes. See everything you need to know about Baker Hughes Recruitment, eligibility candidates, requirements, and how to apply here as you read on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Field Engineer
Job ID: R100881
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-Time
Partner with the Best
- As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between our on-site teams and the client. You will work technically and professionally, leading crews to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained, and started properly.
- By making innovative key contributions to our future, you will also help create reliable, high-quality support for our customers.
As part of our Early Career Program as a Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with crew members to deploy tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers.
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through hands-on work at the rig site
- Preparing, documenting, and receiving outbound and inbound equipment and products, including products to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as performing invoicing activities
- Engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (all fields), Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences, or similar, within the last 36 months.
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
- Through our early careers program, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. You will be working in an international organization and will learn and develop with collaborative and inspiring colleagues.
- Have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 (or equivalent)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
- Demonstrate good leadership, critical thinking, and numerical skills as well as data analysis and project management abilities.
Benefits offered to our Field Engineer program members include:
- Career development training
- Visibility to senior leaders
- Working in highly diverse teams
- Access to a wide range of career options post program
How to Apply for Lead, Field Engineer at Baker Hughes Job Portal
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.