Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Manager, Community
This portal is all about Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment and how to successfully apply for the vacant position at the bank. The application process is pretty straightforward if you abide by the procedures provided in this article below
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Community
Job ID: 80419495
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Office of the CEO
- The job of the Community manager requires ownership of key customer touchpoint and growth delivery that is aligned with the company’s goals.
- The role requires an understanding of the current marketing and digital landscape, as well as content and media as avenues to selling products online.
In addition, this person should possess these key qualities:
- Belief: You believe in the company and its mission, in yourself and your ability to get the job done and, in your teammates, with the sincerest intentions.
- Ownership: You are dependable. You will do what is required, not what is requested. As a result, you see gaps, and you continually work to ensure they do not impact the outcomes of your deliverables.
- Adaptability: You are agile enough to take on responsibilities that advance the mission and objectives of the organization.
- Teachability: Your desire to deepen your knowledge of what you know and learn what you do not is insatiable. You leverage the people, tools, and resources at your disposal to increase your capacity to deliver.
- Empathy: You seek first to understand and then to be understood. Where there is doubt, you err on the side of kindness. You deescalate, you resolve; you constantly seek ways to foster harmony and cohesion with yourself, your teammates, and the organization.
Qualifications for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
You’ll be considered for this role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a field with strong Marketing, Business Development and Communications background
- Experience using insights from analyzed data to inform future decisions or segmentation choices.
- Personal interest in staying up to date on the latest trends and emerging best practices in the community.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a B2B/B2C software marketing or an agency marketing role. Experience managing towards, and balancing, performance-oriented marketing goals to improve company-level P&L outcomes.
- Experience in marketing automation and measurement tools like Mixpanel, Meltwater, Mailchimp, Intercom and Salesforce CRM among others.
- Manage risk
- Platform execution
- Design thinking & Innovation
- Project management
- Deliver sustainability
- Solve problems
- Achieve results
- Spot opportunities
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You may also like to read: Nigerian Army (NA) 86RRI Recruitment 2023/2024- Application Form & Portal