SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee- SPAR Eastern Cape, a division of The SPAR Group Ltd, is currently recruiting for Graduate Intern Trainees to join their dynamic team. See full details of the opportunity and how to successfully apply below.
SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates by providing an on-the-job workplace experience programme aligned to the graduate’s field of study. The programme will run over a period of 12 consecutive months. The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business.
Industry: Wholesale & Retail Trade
Job category: Graduate
Location: Eastern Cape
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Remuneration: Monthly stipend of R6,900-OO.
EE position: No
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma.
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have ambition to learn.
- Be able to organise own transport to get to work and back.
- HR – Industrial Psychology or Labour ( Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics – Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing – Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- I.T – Information Systems
- Retail Ops – Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
How to Apply for Spar Graduate Intern Trainee
Kindly note: All applications are to be submitted through the Careers Site and Pnet.
Click on APPLY
Closing Date- The deadline for application is 26, May 2022.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Trainee Positions in Nigeria Now!