Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS) 2022- This is to inform you that Grow with Google and Pluralsight have partnered for the third consecutive year to provide a program to support software developers across Africa. See full details of this opportunity below.
Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS)
As stated earlier, Grow with Google and Pluralsight have partnered for the third consecutive year to provide a program to support software developers across Africa in two different roles:
- Associate Android Developer
- Associate Cloud Engineer
This program aims to engage with existing and aspiring developers to help them build the skills they need to get a job in tech after the program is over. The Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS) program gives participants free access to select courses, projects, embedded labs (powered by Qwiklabs) and skill assessments; plus support from the Google Developer community. The resources available in this program will help developers build the skills necessary to get their Google certification. Previous participants have gone on to build impactful projects for their communities, make incredible steps in their career journeys, and even become Google-certified developers and engineers.
Qualifications and Requirements
Acceptance into this program is limited, so get started today to ensure you don’t miss out! Applicants will be prioritized for advancement based on the amount of Pluralsight content consumed and other target demographics.
In order to participate in the Google Africa Developer Scholarship program, you must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of a country in Africa. You may only register for one learning track/role.
Benefits of the GADS Program
Become a world-class Android developer with Pluralsight. Our carefully curated courses will help you develop key Android skills and build the necessary skills to work as a developer.
- Master in-demand Google developer skills with expert-authored Pluralsight content
- Develop your skills and be prepared to take the Associate Android Developer Certification exam
- Receive mentorship support from the GADS program and the Google Developer community
- See how developers overcame obstacles in the 2020 program
How to Apply for Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS)
Here’s how to get started:
- Visit the Official Webpage of the Google Africa Developer Scholarship (GADS) Program 2022
- Complete onboarding survey
- Fill out registration form (available after submitting the onboarding survey)
- Watch any of your available Pluralsight Skills content OR complete your “Associate Android Developer” Skill IQ
Pluralsight and the other partners making this offer available may change selection criteria at their discretion.
Click on REGISTER NOW
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!