Research Analyst Recruitment at the Place (Smackers Limited)
This post is all about the Place (Smackers Limited) recruitment! Are you in search of job opportunities? If yes, then I am more than happy to tell you that you are on the right blog! There is absolutely no need to search anywhere else again as you will find what you are searching for here! So, be calm and read through!
The Place (Smackers Limited) is inviting suitable qualified applicants who are willing to fill in its ongoing recruitment exercise below. Before we continue,let us give you a brief summary about company.
About The Place (Smackers Limited)
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and a staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Conduct industry review – locally and internationally
- Conduct competitor intelligence gathering and general ongoing competitor analysis.
- Provide insight from competitive analyses for the company’s growth
- Study our target customers, and gather insights
- Do a lot of moving around and internet research to know who our key competitors are in every locality/ area
- Conduct environmental scanning for possible new locations for business growth and expansion.
To be eligible for the Place (Smackers Limited) Recruitment, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of second-class upper) in Business Administration / related field with relevant work experience.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Sound inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A good team player.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Report preparation.
- Health plan
- 13th Month bonus
- Free Lunch.
Application Closing Date