Eden Oasis Realty Recruitment for Female Accounting Officer
Eden Oasis Realty Company Recruitment has its vacant position open to enable interested and qualified candidate fill the position Female Accounting Officer.
About Eden Oasis Realty
Eden Oasis is Nigeria’s largest commercial and residential real estate sales organization. Our main areas of work are domestic and commercial property sales and purchases. With years of experience in Nigerian real estate, we are the market leaders around for lifestyle and investment buyers. We are committed to earning customers for life through communication, honesty, and safeguarding the interests of all parties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accounting Officer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities for the job vacancy are contained below:
- Maintain accurate Company Account Details.
- File required tax forms & other financial obligations
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Preparation and presentation of Weekly, Monthly, quarterly, and Anual Income Statements, Balance sheets, and Cash Flow Statements.
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Knowledge of Financial data analysis and Tax Management
- Reconcile accounts payables and receivables
- Ensure timely bank and payables payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
To be eligible for the Place (Smackers Limited) Recruitment, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria below:
- Graduate of Accounting or relevant field.
- Applicants should have 2 years of working experience.
- Certification from any of the relevant professional bodies is an advantage.
- Proven working experience with demonstrable skills and success in achieving targets.
- Bookkeeping Skills
- Taxation Management
- Available to work Mon-Sat
- Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like ERP and Microsoft Excel
- Applicant must be a female.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Proximity to the Sangotedo axis is vital. Applicant must reside on the Island and live close to Sangotedo.
Application Closing Date
All applications must be submitted latest 10th May 2023.