Project Installation Manager – Industrial & Energy Technology at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Our company is now recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Installation Manager – Industrial & Energy Technology
Job ID: R103373
Note: The Baker Hughes Recruitment Application Portal is easy to use, requires no special skills or knowledge, and can be completed from any location with an internet connection. But before you apply, carefully read about the job description and requirements involved. See below
- As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control and inspect assets across many industries.
- Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customizable solutions.
Partner with the best
- Responsible for activities related to the construction, building and commissioning on customer site, from site mobilization, through civil, erection and commissioning work, as well as management activities related to this scope.
As a Project Installation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Having supervisory roles that are responsible for entire scope of site activities acting under the direction of the site leadership.
- Leading site team and manage execution of the project scope of work, managing multiple sites for projects.
- Leading others directly or indirectly and or/manage subcontractors.
- Ensuring schedule, quality and cost are in compliance with contractual obligations, company policy and local regulations.
- Discussing with other functions and teams about improvement in processes, procedures, and ways of working.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
Requirements for Baker Hughes Recruitment
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s from an accredited establishment or college (or a high school diploma / GED) with proven experience in Project Management.
- Have the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on resume)
- Have at least 6 year’s experience in Site Management.
- Have proven experience in Project Management.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Work in a way that works for you:
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you:
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
How to Apply/Link for Baker Hughes Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for Baker Hughes Recruitment
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.