MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Vacancy for Data Scientist – Enterprise Business
MTN Nigeria invites application from interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of Data Scientist – Enterprise Business in the company.
Brief Summary about MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
However, before applying for MTN Nigeria Recruitment, there are certain things you need to keep in mind.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the MTN Nigeria recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist – Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 3624
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager – Business Intelligence
Division: Enterprise Business
- Apply strong expertise in machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next-generation advanced analytics engines and services.
- Collaborate with translators to define technical problem statements and hypotheses to test; develop efficient and accurate analytical models that mimic business decisions.
- Build high-quality data pipelines that drive analytic solutions.
- Design, develop, optimize, and maintain data architecture and pipelines that adhere to ETL principles and business goals.
- Support translators in communicating the design, functioning, and output of the analytical models and solutions developed.
- Utilize specified statistical software to analyze and interpret research data, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Ensure timely analysis and testing for regular maintenance of solutions over time.
- Design, create, test, and implement complex models and algorithms that drive analytical solutions throughout the organization.
- Conduct advanced statistical and other analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance.
- Collaborate with translators and understand business problems to implement scalable and sustainable solutions.
- Coordinate with MIS, digital specialists, and data engineers to deliver holistic analytical solutions.
Requirements For MTN Nigeria Recruitment
- First Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other related disciplines
- Certification in machine learning, data engineering, data science, or related fields will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years’ experience, with experience working with others:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a statistical and/or data science/business intelligence role
- Understanding of big data technologies.
- Experience working with basic visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with a strong desire to work in cross-functional teams.
- Openness to working in agile environments with multiple stakeholders
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with programming is required, including R, Python, SQL, and PySpark.
- Experience working with large data sets, simulation/optimization, and distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, Arena, etc.) is a plus.
- Solid understanding of predictive analysis: predictive modeling, machine learning, and data mining
- Experience in aggregating and transforming data, exploring and manipulating data, creating training and inference pipelines, and building and validating models
How to Apply MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
The application deadline has being fixed. Importantly, there is no fee associated with the application process, and interested individuals can apply by Clicking here to apply
Application Deadline for MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
16th November, 2023 (10:59 PM).
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.