Production Executive/Machine Operator at Orange Group- Guidelines & Requirements
Orange Group recruitment application portal is open for interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of Production Executive / Machine Operator. Application procedures,requirements,qualification and closing date are provided in this article. Ensure you follow all instructions and apply accordingly.
About Orange Group
Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Food and Beverage. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture quality pharmaceutical products.
Within our Pharmaceutical portfolio, Orange Group Pharmaceuticals offers a complete range of ethical products for various ailments. Our products range from solutions for aches and pains to feverish conditions. Products include popular brands like Boska, Komix, Medik 55, Mixagrip, Procold, Sudrex and Zaiki (after 5). As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs. Our beverage portfolio currently includes all the variants of Passion Energy Drink (Classic, Mango, Orange and Pineapple flavour).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Executive / Machine Operator
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements and Qualifications
The following criteria must be acquired before you consider to apply for the Orange Group vacant position.
- B.Sc in Engineering or a relevant field is a plus
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to details.
- Basic knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Proficient in MS Office
How to Apply for Production Executive / Machine Operator at Orange Group
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
Application Closing Date
In order to be considered for this job position, please complete an application form and submit on or before by 31st August, 2023.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!