Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Recruitment for Personal Assistant to the Director General
Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Recruitment is currently open for applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Personal Assistant to the Director General. We have outlined the guidelines, entry requirements, qualifications, and how you can easily apply for the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Recruitment. So read on to know the official portal and how to fill theLagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Recruitment form without any hindrance.
About Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry is the Premier Chamber of Commerce in Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1950 as a non-profit making organization, Limited by Guarantee under the Companies Act of 1948. The primary objective of the Chamber is to promote, support or oppose legislative or other measures affecting trade, industry, commerce and agriculture as well as representing the opinion of the business community on the above matters in particular, and the economy as a whole.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Director General
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Director General
- The Job Holder provides strategic support to the office of the Director General in organizing the calendar of the Director General’s office, liaising with different departments, managing travel schedules, and providing support for office management.
Person’s Specification / Required Competencies
- Managerial and leadership approach to issues
- Innovative and creative
- Proactive and analytical
- Stress tolerance and adaptability to a new work environment
- Diary management/scheduling of appointments: Manage the schedules and communications of the Director General.
- Take minutes during meetings and prepare executive reports.
- Keep records of the DG’s provisions and stationeries.
- Draft response letters and speeches.
- Attend to DG’s guests and receive guests for the DG, informing her about the presence of such guests.
- Perform other administrative and office management tasks that may be assigned by the Director General.
- Ensure that the office of the Director General runs smoothly and connects with different departments as may be required by the office.
- Manage and handle documentation such as drafting reports, preparing speeches, and presentations for executive decision.
- Carry out research and write reports that can affect company policy.
- Respond to incoming/outgoing mails.
Job Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Office Management, Business Administration, Law, or relevant discipline.
- M.Sc. or MBA will be an advantage.
- Experience in managing conflicting priorities and working with tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced changes in the work environment and requirements of internal clients.
- 5-7 years cognate working experience post NYSC.
- Previous cognate experience will be a great advantage.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the advertised position as the subject of the mail.
Kindly Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
The application closing date for Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry recruitment is 30th June, 2023.