Ntel Nigeria Recruitment application portal is open to interested candidates who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment exercise. We will be of help by directing you to the process and method of application, all you need to do is to follow the guidelines.
Ntel Nigeria is recruiting intereted and qualified candidates to fill the position of Retail Sales Executive.
Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position. Also read the following instructions carefully and ensure that you complete each step. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Before you apply, see a brief summary about Ntel Nigeria
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology across the largest possible network coverage in the most effective, valuable and satisfying manner.
We firmly believe that by delivering superb and unparalleled broadband-based mobile services, we can help individuals and enterprises harness the power of connectivity and maximise their potentials. This belief is pursued and sustained by anchoring our activities on the fundamental LIVE principle- leadership, innovation, value and experience.
Ntel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve customer acquisition, revenue, ARPU and retention target
- Provide oversight management functions of AE Agents & Agencies towards achieving the consumer marketing and sales objectives through defined channels based on the market dynamics
- Execute the strategy for ntel’s Agent entrepreneur scheme and in the process achieve the desired acquisitions and revenues targets while also ensuring the channel satisfaction levels
- Maximize sales through effective execution and implementation of placement and distribution strategies
- Ensure timely communication of all schemes /product launches to distributors and retailers
- Coordinate all sales activities so that sales turnover is optimized
- Recommend measures to increase tertiary sales from existing & new retailers.
- Liaise with the Training Function for product, process and behavioral training of FSAs.
- Conduct regular trade visits to business partners providing support at all times
- Work with products to execute and manage device sales strategies with OEMs.
- Ensure timely communication of all schemes /product launches to distributors and retailers.
- Liaise with Distribution partners and dealers to identify ways to increase penetration
- Partner with Sales Agents and channel partners in gathering, coordinating, and communicating market information including competition activities and customer preferences.
- Track and review distributors and their Field Sales Agents (FSAs) on their secondary & tertiary sales and market expansion
- Ensure prompt weekly report of performance market intelligence and competitions activities
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification with at least 4 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2023.
You may like to read: Assistant Manager, Human Resource at Lumos Nigeria
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.