Assistant Manager, Human Resource at Lumos Nigeria- Apply Here
Lumos Nigeria is recruiting interested and qualify candidates to fill the position of Assistant Manager, Human Resource. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
About Lumos Nigeria
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs, and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones.
We are accepting applications for the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Human Resource
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Handle HMO, PFA, etc
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Any other assigned duties.
READ: NIPOST Recruitment
To be eligible for this job opportunity, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- B.Sc / HND Degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 4 – 5 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft office excel, word PowerPoint
- Ability to use lookup essential
- Successful candidates should be ready to resume immediately.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
To be considered for Lumos Nigeria Recruitment. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date for Lumos Nigeria Recruitment
All application must be submitted on or before 2nd May 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated