The Application Procedure and Portal for the 2022/2023 Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) 2022/2023 is Out.
Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) 2022/2023
The 2022 Nörrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) is an intensive program designed to groom young talents seeking to grow a career in the Financial Services sector.
Combining theoretical insights and a hands-on approach, graduates will be provided an avenue to gain dynamic exposure and be mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry. The emerging talent is expected to be an innovative thinker enthusiastic about leading change and positively unlocking opportunities in the society.
The trainees in this programme will spend six months with experienced professionals in the finance industry, gain in demand skills and build valuable relationships.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- TotalEnergies Young Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023
Qualification and Requirements for Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP) Application
- First Class or Second Class Upper Bachelors Degree in any Discipline
- Have completed NYSC training with NYSC Certificate
- At least 5 Credits in WAEC/NECO at no more than one sitting
- Not be more than 26 years old at the time of application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply for Norrenberger Emerging Talent Programme (NETP)
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Trainee Positions in Nigeria Now!