About TotalEnergies Ghana
Total Petroleum Ghana PLC is part of the Total Group, which is one of the world’s largest broad energy companies that produces and markets fuels, natural gas, and electricity. In Ghana, the company has a significant presence of over sixty-five years in the oil marketing industry and has a wide retail network and business operations spanning Petroleum Products, Lubricants, Aviation, Bitumen and Solar.
TotalEnergies Young Graduate Trainee
Region, department, area- Accra
Employment type- Graduate
Contract duration- 18
Duration unit- Months
Experience level required- Less than 3 years
Employer company- TOTAL PETROLEUM GHANA PLC
Branch- Marketing & Services
Context and environment
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a six (6) month local contract and twelve (12) months international exposure in TotalEnergies affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Total Refining and Supply Department Internship 2022/2023
We are interested in Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian Universities within the last year and must have completed National Service.
Candidates must not be more than 25 years.
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical & Civil Engineering fields.
- Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or related business fields
Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage
How to Apply for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Trainee
Click on APPLY TO JOB
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Trainee Positions in Nigeria Now!