NNPC/MPN Apprenticeship Program 2023- Requirements and How to Apply
Here, you will see the NNPC/MPN Apprenticeship Program 2023 Application Form. Link Portal, Requirements and Application Guidelines for young Nigerian Students.
The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and Maintenance Technician career in the oil and gas or related industry. The ATP will run for 23 months (approximately) at the MPNU TechnicalTraining Center (TTC), in Eket, Akwa lbom State.
NNPC/MPN Apprenticeship Program 2023 is currently open for applications from suitably qualified Nigerian students.
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements should complete the application form, which can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Must be Nigerians
- Must possess a government issued Identity card (Voters Card, National ID, Valid Driver’s License, International Passport)
- Must have a National Diploma (ND) in any of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Lower Credit and no earlier than 2019 Please note that applicants with higher qualification, will not be considered.
Benefits of the Program
The NNPC/MPN Joint Venture Apprenticeship Program offers a number of benefits, including:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- On-the-job training and development opportunities.
- The chance to work for a leading oil and gas company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply via https://dragnetscreening.ng/mobil
Enter the required details and upload the required documents
Application Closing Date
Application into this programme closes on Wednesday, 23 August 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.