Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35 Shortlisted Candidates for Recruitment 2023/2024
If you want to join the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35, this job opportunity is for you. The NNBTS Batch 35 Recruitment Shortlist 2023/2024 is out for all to check their names using the steps and guidelines in this article. Finally, the NNBTS Batch 35 list of shortlisted candidates has been released for all to check.This post will address questions like “is NNBTS Batch 35 shortlist out?” “how to check NNBTS shortlist 2023/2024?” “Link to check NNBTS shortlist ” “Portal for NNBTS Batch 35 shortlist” and more.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful candidates for NNBTS BATCH 35 Recruitment Interview held in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Kaduna from 12th August to 1 September 2023 has been released. Successful candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State on Saturday, 14th October, 2023.
Link to Check Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Portal 2023
Candidate can now access the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch Portal check your name on the Nigerian Navy official portal at https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35 List of Successful Candidates
Candidates are to come along with the following items for the training exercise:
- NIN print-out slip.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- Two (2) Navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- Two pairs of white canvas.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- Two pairs of national dress (Native wear).
- Two set of cutleries.
- Two Navy blue bed sheets and blanket.
- Two white bed sheets.
- Mosquito net.
- WAEC or NECO Scratch card as applicable
How to Check NNBTS BATCH 35 Recruitment Shortlist 2023
Kindly Note the following:
- Candidates are also required to download the Parent/Guardian Consent Form from the link above. The form is to be signed by their Parents/Guardians, stamped and endorsed by a competent court of law, and the form brought on resumption of training.
- Any candidate who fails to report by Wednesday 18 October 2023 (5 days after resumption) will forfeit his/her NNBTS Batch 35 candidacy and not be accepted for training.
We wish you success in your training. Congratulations.