Link to Check Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35 Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
This is the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School portal to see the NNBTS BATCH 35 list of shortlisted candidates invited for training at designated centre.Where you among those for NNBTS BATCH 35 interview held in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Kaduna from 12th August to 1 September 2023 and have being waiting for the outcome /shortlist. Stay Calm and read on..
The NNBTS BATCH 35 shortlist is out and Successful candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Port Harcourt, Rivers State on Saturday, 14th October, 2023.
Before proceeding to the https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com portal, note that to check NNBTS BATCH 35 shortlist is free of charge. The NNBTS BATCH 35 shortlist checker is obtainable online on the official Nigerian Navy portal.
Is NNBTS BATCH 35 Shortlist Out?
Yes, the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35 list of successful candidates is out for all to check their names.
Link to Check Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Portal 2023
Candidate can now access the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch Portal check your name on the Nigerian Navy official portal at https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35 List of Successful Candidates
Candidates are required to come along with the following items:
- NIN print-out slip.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- Two (2) Navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- Two pairs of white canvas.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- Two pairs of national dress (Native wear).
- Two set of cutleries.
- Two Navy blue bed sheets and blanket.
- Two white bed sheets.
- Mosquito net.
- WAEC or NECO Scratch card as applicable
How to Check your name on NNBTS BATCH 35 Recruitment Shortlist 2023
- Candidates are also required to download the Parent/Guardian Consent Form from the link above. The form is to be signed by their Parents/Guardians, stamped and endorsed by a competent court of law, and the form brought on resumption of training.
- Any candidate who fails to report by Wednesday 18 October 2023 (5 days after resumption) will forfeit his/her NNBTS Batch 35 candidacy and not be accepted for training.
You may also like to Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!