Nigerian Army 84 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment 2022/2023- The Nigerian Army Application Form is Out.
This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that online application for 84 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-trades men/women & Trades men/women has commenced. Application starts 07 October 2022 and ends 02 December 2022. Application Is Free!
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023
- Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- (7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 December 2022.
- Applicant must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
RECOMMENDED: Nigerian Army DSS/SSC Past Questions and Answers
How To Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022/2023
Method of Application:
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.