Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Young Engineers Programme 2022/2023- This is to inform the general public that the 2023 IKEDC Young Engineers Programme Application Portal/Form Is Out. See full details of this opportunity below and apply if you are interested and qualified for it.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Young Engineers Programme 2022/2023
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Young Engineers Programme
- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector with experienced engineers, developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional Engineer within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum B.Sc. or, preferably, M.Sc. Degree in Engineering, in one of the following disciplines Electrical Engineering and Electronics Engineering from reputable Universities with a minimum of 2nd class upper
- Preferably fresh from the university but certainly with not more than 2 years’ experience
- Must be highly intelligent, hardworking, having the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value integrity more than wealth.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Maximum age of 27 years as of August 2022.
RECOMMENDED- Airtel Nigeria Young Leadership Program 2022/2023
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Demonstrate awareness, knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety practices
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
How to Apply for IKEDC Young Engineers Programme
Application Deadline 17th October, 2022.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!