Nestle Nigeria Plc Engineering Technician- How to Apply
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Readers should take note of the instruction outlined here because right here, we would outline the step-by-step procedures to apply for the recruitment exercise. Follow the steps below to apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc recruitment exercise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Technician
Location: Sagamu, Ogun (Flowergate Factory)
Employment Type: Full-time
A day in the life of a Engineering Technician
- Carrying out all line operations, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Carrying out quality checks (PRPs & OPRPs) as stipulated in the Quality Management System before, during and after operation.
- Participating in planning and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities.
- Adhering to and following defined operational standards.
- Ensuring safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while also ensuring the control of the impact of these activities on the environment.
- Maintaining Food Safety awareness and its relevance, in order to ensure strict Compliance in the workplace.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Engineering and related courses such as: Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical or Industrial Maintenance Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Food Science Technology/Food Technology, Agric Science etc. with a minimum of Lower Credit
- Good Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Good Organizational and Interpersonal Skills.
- At least two (2) years’ relevant work experience as Production/Engineering Technician, in an FMCG will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE or its equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings).
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Applications).
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement.
How to Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Engineering Technician
All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through this link:
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- “Nestlé is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law”.
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment Application Deadline
5th December, 2023.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!