MTN Nigeria Vacancies: Coordinator – Programme Management, Information Technology
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Programme Management, Information Technology
Job Identification: 2989
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: Information Technology
Reports To: Manager – Programme Management
- To provide comprehensive assistance in project and programme initiation, planning, execution, control, and closure to facilitate IS project-related activities.
- Assist in compiling the project and program charter, including the project scope, problem statement, and goal statement.
- Assist with project planning in line with the recommended tool sets.
- Track project and program activities and compliance with planning guidelines and project plans.
- Measure progress per work stream and team member against weekly targets and deliverables.
- Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
- Organize and facilitate project meetings, sessions, and workshops, and document minutes of project meetings, weekly reports, or any other reports identified as relevant to the project.
- Prepare and circulate project status update reports.
- Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements, and build good working and professional relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout the project life cycle.
- Gather project and program status and assist in providing up-to-date information on all projects (where applicable) to the project manager.
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
To be eligible for Coordinator – Programme Management, Information Technology at MTN Nigeria, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions BELOW:
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3–7 years’ experience in an area of specialization,
- Experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium- to large organization
- Communication Leadership Stakeholder Management Technical Time Management
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2023; 22:59
How to Apply for Coordinator – Programme Management, Information Technology at MTN Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply