Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program 2023- Application Procedure
Ericsson Nigeria Engineering applications is open for the 2023 Ericsson Nigeria Engineering Graduates Program. Kindly carefully read through application procedure and requirement contained here for free. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Engineering Graduate
- Ericsson is growing! Our Ericsson Graduate Program in Nigeria will focuses on technology leadership. We aim to attract and guide the most hardworking, innovative and creative technology minds.
- We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2022 and 2023 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of work experience
- We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career.
- We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
To be eligible to successfully apply in the role you must have:
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
What we are offering you
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on-the-job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!