Lafarge Africa Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2024-Application Form & Link
Here, you will find the Portal to access the Lafarge Africa Plc Graduate Trainee Programme Application Form, Link to Apply, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines for interested Nigerian Graduate and more vital information about Lafarge Africa Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2024
Before proceeding to the Lafarge Africa Plc portal, note that the Lafarge Africa Plc graduate trainee programme 2024 application is free of charge. The official Application form for the Lafarge Africa Plc Recruitment exercise is hosted at their official recruitment portal
About Lafarge Africa Plc
Lafarge Africa Plc is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group – the biggest building and concrete solutions company in the world. It is a publicly quoted company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and serves Nigeria with a wide range of building and construction solutions designed to meet housing and construction needs from small projects like individual home buildings to major construction and infrastructure projects.
Lafarge Africa Plc is currently open for applications from suitably qualified Nigerian graduates for the 2024 Graduate Trainee Programme at Lafarge Africa Plc in their office at Lagos State.
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below. Just stay calm and keep reading.
Link for Lafarge Africa Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2024
The link to register or apply for Lafarge Africa Plc Graduate Trainee Program is https://dragnetscreening.ng/portal/apply
- The graduate trainee scheme is a comprehensive and structured program designed to provide graduates with valuable practical experience, professional development, and exposure to different aspects of the organization.
- The scheme aims to cultivate a talented pool of individuals who will contribute to the company’s growth and success while fostering a pipeline of future leaders.
- Recent university graduates with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in:
- Business Management
- Minimum 2.2 CGPA
- Maximum 0-2 years work experience
- Strong academic performance and a genuine passion for the industry or field of interest.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and a proactive approach to learning.
- Adaptability and a willingness to embrace challenges and new experiences.
- Skill Development
- Networking Opportunities
- Cross-Functional Exposure
- Mentorship and Guidance
- Real-World Projects
- Business Management
How to Apply for Lafarge Africa Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2024
To apply for Lafarge Africa Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2024, all interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through this link: Click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.