Information Technology Trainee at Polaris Bank
Polaris Bank is presently hiring. See below for information on how to apply for Polaris Bank Job Vacancies in Nigeria. To be considered for job openings, you must first understand the qualifications and requirements for applying for Polaris Bank Recruitment.
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.
With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Information Technology Trainee
Who Are We Looking For:
- We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Information Technology Graduate Trainee to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a strong academic background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics.
- This is a unique opportunity for a highly driven individual to kickstart their career in the field of Information Technology.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage in comprehensive training and on-the-job learning
- Contribute to the planning and execution of IT projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on IT initiatives.
- Provide support in troubleshooting and maintaining IT systems.
Qualifications for Polaris Bank Recruitment
The general prerequisites for Polaris Bank recruitment form are listed below:
- Education: Minimum 5 O ‘level credits, Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field (2nd Class Lower) / HND (Upper Credit).
- Certifications: IT Professional certifications are advantageous.
- NYSC: Completed or possesses exemption certificate.
- Age: Not older than 26 by December 2023.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of IT principle
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment
All interested and eligible applicants MUST complete an online application form through this link:
Click here to apply
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.