Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Group- Application Link and Requirements
Here, we have outlined the entry requirements, qualifications, and how you can easily apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Group. So read on to know the right link portal to apply for Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme recruitment form without any hindranceAbout- Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job type: Full-time
As a graduate engineer trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across technical departments at Dangote Cement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Participate in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- At the end of this program, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
Requirements for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Group
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Group .
- First Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical or relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Be innovative and creative.
- Must have at least a second-class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2023 and the Application Closing Date
- Must be 28 years old or younger.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Group
Interested and qualified candidates should Kindly: Click here to apply
Closing Date for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Group
The closing date is not Specified. However,ensure you fill and summit your application on time before the closing date will be officially out.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!