Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme -Application Link and Guides
Do you want to apply for the Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Program, if yes, then take this portal seriously. How to Apply for Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Program. The Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment Form New Intake Registration is currently ongoing. See full details below
About-Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Applications are invited for :
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job type: Full-time
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote Cement.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Participate in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- At the end of this program, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
Requirements for Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme
To be selected for the programme, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Program .
- First Degree in Social and Management Sciences, Arts and Humanities, and Computer Science.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Must have at least a second-class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2023 and the Application Closing Date.
- Must be 28 years old or younger.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply for Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing Date for Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme
The closing date is not Specified. However,ensure you fill and summit your application on time before the closing date will be officially out.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Available Jobs in Nigeria Now!