First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee Program 2022/2023 for young graduates- The First National Bank (FNB) invites unemployed graduates to apply for the FNB International Graduate Trainee.
First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
RECOMMENDED: Access Bank Entry Level Tech Recruitment 2022/2023
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
How To Apply For FNB International Graduate Trainee
All interested and qualified persons should click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Trainee Positions in Nigeria Now!