Entrepreneurship Jobs For All (E-Jobs4All) Programme 2022 for Young Ghanaian’s
The Entrepreneurship Jobs for All (E-Jobs4All) program will set the Ghanaian youth up to build and grow their businesses. Successful applicants will receive free entrepreneurship and innovation training from Queens University Dunin-Deshpande Innovation Centre (DDQIC) in Canada, advisory services from business experts in the Leadogo Incorporated network and in-person training at JACCD Design Institute Africa.
Entrepreneurship Jobs For All (E-Jobs4All) Programme
• Open to students, SMEs, aspiring entrepreneurs, startups, unemployed and fresh graduates who want to start, build and scale up their own businesses
• Must be a Ghanaian
• Be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
• Must be ready and willing to pursue online/virtual training
RECOMMENDED: FNB International Graduate Trainee 2022/2023
• Fully funded opportunity to learn entrepreneurship and innovation from a world class university, build skills and network with young global and business leaders.
• Participate in an in-person training to share your experience with and learn from Queen’s University DDQIC faculty members, Ghanaian, Canadian business experts and fellows. Meet with civic and business leaders and strengthen your work through new connections, skills and ideas.
• Participate in a summit and Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre lecture series. Network with Queen’s Innovation Centre Summer Initiative (QICSI) and Jim Leech MasterCard Foundation fellows. Join an alumni network to help you seek innovative solutions to common challenges. Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
• August 31, 2022 | Application opens
• September 30, 2022 | Application closes
• October 2 – 30, 2022 | Interview and Selection
• November 1 – 30, 2022 | Notification of Selected Applicants
How To Apply For The Entrepreneurship Jobs For All (E-Jobs4All) Programme
All interested and qualified persons should click here to apply
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Trainee Positions in Nigeria Now!