First Bank Recruitment for Marketing Service Coordinator, Digital Campaign Management
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited calls for applications from all interested and qualified applicants wishing to develop a career in the banking profession to apply for to fill the vacant position of Marketing Service Coordinator, Digital Campaign Management. Requisition ID: 951, Location: Lagos and Employment Type: Full Time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Ensure you read the duties and responsibilities for the job before applying.
- Support development of Digital Marketing strategy
- Own marketing efforts across digital channels from planning through design, execution and monitoring to deliver marketing and business unit objectives
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all engagement with campaign management vendors
- Direct strategy for campaign targeting for all digital channels (web, email, display, mobile, search, social etc.)
- Obtain appropriate approvals throughout the campaign development process including concept, creative execution, and compliance.
- Coordinate activities of the Social Media Officers / Army
- Leverage social listening to protect FirstBank brand and leverage listening insights on brand perception and customer characteristics and preferences to inform overall customer experience
- Oversee development of social media messaging calendars and monitor calendar execution
- Monitor social media performance and develop action plan for continuous improvement.
- Work with Content Development team and external agencies to develop digital campaign contents
- Brief external agencies including creative, digital and media planning agencies to deliver campaign activity against brief
- Oversee campaign execution and manage performance against agreed campaign activity
- Carry out post campaign analysis to report KPIs and distribute learning for future campaigns
- Develop social media strategy and implement social media plan/initiatives
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all engagement with social media vendors
- Work with the Strategic Planning Lead to develop social media KPIs & Metrics
- Develop and manage guidelines for social strategies for FirstBank’s products
- Graduate Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences and/or Information Technology or related discipline
- Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage or the relevant
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing communications with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, brand advertising and/or consumer goods marketing. Experience in financial services, product management and investment banking/asset management will be an added advantage
- Work experience in a Digital Lab, FCMG, TeleComs industry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline for First Bank Recruitment
Application ends 19th November, 2023 (05:18 PM).
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.