Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme 2023- Application Link
Daily Trust is presently accepting applications for its 2023 Graduate Trainee Programme. See below for information on how to apply for Job Vacancy in Nigeria.
Are you passionate about television ? Do you dream of a career in the dynamic world of media and broadcasting ? Trust TV is looking for talented individuals to be part of our exclusive Graduate Trainee Programme!
So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need to know regarding Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 recruitment process is on this page.
Link for Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 Recruitment Portal
To register or submit an application for the Daily Trust Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 Recruitment, you need to access the Daily Trust Recruitment Portal Login https://career.dailytrust.com/job/graduate-trainee-programme/and follow the instructions on the page to register or login.
Join Our One-Year Graduate Trainee Programme
Who We Are:
Trust TV, a subsidiary of The Media Trust Group, is a leading name in the media and broadcasting industry. We are committed to shaping the future of television and we want you to be a part of it.
Our one-year Graduate Trainee Programme is designed to provide hands-on experience and training in various roles, including Shoot-Edit, Sound Engineers, Broadcast IT, Producers, Reporters, and Presenters, among others. If you are passionate about television and eager to launch your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Key Selection Criteria:
The general prerequisites for Trust Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 recruitment application form are listed below:
- Passion for Television: Showcase your passion through a portfolio of your work or evidence of previous projects.
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, second class lower division or HND Lower Credit in related fields.
- Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and Innovation: Ability to generate fresh ideas and adapt to change.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Strong interpersonal skills for effective teamwork.
- Adaptability and Resilience: Demonstrated ability to handle high-pressure situations.
- Commitment: Clear interest in a career in television and dedication to the one-year trainee programme.
- References and Recommendations: Strong endorsements from academic instructors, or industry professionals.
How to Apply for Trust Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Ready to embark on this exciting journey with Trust TV? To apply for the Graduate Trainee Programme, kindly click here and follow the application instructions.
Application Deadline for Trust Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
The closing date is Two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
Don’t miss this chance to kick-start your career in television with Trust TV’s Graduate Trainee Programme. Join us in shaping the future of media and broadcasting!