First Bank of Nigeria 2024/2025 Recruitment –Application Link
FirstBank application form portal is open for Interested and qualified Candidates to fill the positions at their office locations in Aba, Asaba, and Onitsha.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Before proceeding to the FBN portal, note that the application is free of charge. The recruitment form is obtainable online on the official First Bank of Nigeria application portal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking
Job Identification: 978
Locations: Aba – Abia, Asaba – Delta, and Onitsha – Anambra
Job type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.
- Work closely with the Business Manager in the execution of the team’s functions and activities.
- Provide support in the structuring of credits in line with business potentials.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs.
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization and trade transaction
- Provide the best customer service available in the industry.
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas.
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support, as necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements for First Bank Recruitment 2024
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Higher Degrees and relevant Professional Certificate will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning
- Negotiation skills
- Strong networking and relationship
- Business/ Product Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Budget Planning & Control
- Financial Analysis Business
- Operational Strategy
- Management skills
- Reasoning and analytical skills
- Deal structuring skills
- Strong credit and marketing skills
- Excellent people management skills
- IT and Computer Appreciation
- Communications skills (written and oral)
- Portfolio Management
- Credit Assessment and Structuring
- Marketing/ Sales.
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment 2024
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline for First Bank Recruitment 2024
In order to be considered for First Bank recruitment, please complete an application form and submit on or before by 29th January, 2024; 09:02