Factory Accountant at Unilever Nigeria Plc
Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2024 Has Started. All interested and qualified persons can make use of this opportunity by applying today. See how to apply, full qualifications and requirements below.
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position of :
Job Title: Factory Accountant
Job ID: R-81499
Work Level: 1
Reports to: Supply Chain Finance Business Partner
- Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. You will be responsible for all financial accountability at the factories, effectively supporting the factories and partnering Manufacturing Director
- If you have an interest in utilizing communication techniques designed to develop a work environment that will foster inter- and intra-departmental relationships, (team commitment) which result in effective accountability and problem solving, then this role is just for you!
- Monthly Variance analysis on Cost of Goods Produced (COGP) and Cost of Goods Sold (COGS).
- Weekly Factory overheads cost and Outlook review.
- Managing 3p manufacturing agreements with MSA (Manufacturing service agreement) customers and TrueUp calculations on variances on standard.
- Support Fixed asset accountant on investment appraisals.
- Balance sheet reconciliations (Factory Accruals and prepayments).
- Support Non-Material Supply Chain Cost (NMSCC) squad on savings tracking and YTD performance on % to Turnover.
- OP1 plan costing and setup on SAP with support of central costing team.
- Monthly rolling forecast on Cost of Goods Produced (COGP) and Cost of Goods Sold (COGS).
- Monthly MUV (Materials usage variance) controls and driving of actions to reduce waste.
- Guidance on general supply chain overheads costs.
- Other adhoc analysis as assigned including NPD/NPI costing.
Experiences & Qualifications
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified/qualified accountant or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing experience/sound manufacturing background
- Good knowledge of costing/factory processes
- Familiarity with SAP
- Good systems knowledge
- High degree of IT literacy
- Strong computer skills (Access, Excel, Word, Manufacturing Operating Systems) ability to be flexible with different systems.
- Strong financial & analytical skills; planning, organizing skills & problem-solving skills
- Background from similar sized organisation
- Experience of Supply Chain and Factory management.
- Strong communication skills as a large part of the role will comprise of relating financial issues to non-finance managers.
- Tenacious and able to challenge the status quo when required .
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Capable of working pro-actively with an innovative approach to problem solving
- You are energized by delivering fantastic results. You are an example to others – both your results and your resilience. You are constantly on the lookout for better ways to do things, engaging and collaborating with others along the way.
- As an individual you are the one responsible for your own wellbeing and delivering high standards of work. You must also focus on the Consumer and what they need. You are humble and have your head up, looking around to interpret evidence and data smartly, spot issues and opportunities to make things better.
Critical SOL (Standards of Leadership) Behaviours:
- Passion For High Performance: Takes personal responsibility and accountability for execution and results. Has an owner’s mindset, using data and insight to make decisions.
- Personal Mastery: Sets high standards for themselves. Actively builds own wellbeing and resilience.
- Purpose & Service: Has humility, understanding that leadership is service to others, inside and outside Unilever.
- Agility: Explores the world around them, continually learning and developing their skills.
- Consumer Love: Whatever their role, always looks for better ways to serve consumers. Invests time inside and outside to understand the needs of consumers.
How to Apply for Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment
To apply, interested and qualified candidates should:
In addition, the application forms MUST be submitted online via the official portal on or before the closing date.