If you are about to write an aptitude exam, this article will help you prepare for your Dragnet aptitude exam. This page contains the free download of Dragnet solutions past questions and answers that would help you scale through verbal reasoning, dragnet screening and dragnet engineering function-specific test.
Dragnet Solutions is Nigeria’s foremost recruitment firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative ‘talent identification and screening solutions’ suited to both the workplace and education space.
Dragnet Solutions Past Questions and answers
Dragnet Solutions Test Format is a leading organization that screen applicants for various job roles in Nigeria. A lot of oil & gas and financial companies in Nigeria use this test when hiring their staff.
Dragnet solution test format for Past Questions and answers consist of 3 Basic Sections and one optional.
- Numerical reasoning questions- This section has to do with tables, line graphs, bar charts and pie charts. You will need to choose one correct answer from four options. This section of the test contains 20 questions.
- Verbal reasoning questions- This section requires you to read through a passage and then understand it. Then with an understanding answer the questions connected to the text. You would be required to choose two correct answers out of four options. This section of the test comprises of 20 questions.
- Abstract reasoning questions– This section consist of various shapes, where you need to choose the one that completes the series among them. This section of the test has 16 questions.
PLEASE NOTE- You will need to be swift when answering the Dragnet Solutions aptitude test questions.
Skill Test questions (optional)- This is not the Dragnet Solution test, but be informed that your employer will include this part. However, Dragnet Solutions Limited also provides this type of test for many industries. Skill Test usually comprises of 40 questions. You will need to choose one correct answer out of four options.
Important Tips about Writing Dragnet Exam
- Don’t spend too much time on any questions.
- Always read a question carefully.
- Listen to all the instructions given by the Supervisor of the examination.
- Mark your answers clearly on the answer sheet. If you find out you have made a mistake, erase your first mark completely then make a new mark.
- Fill in the details required on your answer sheet. And these are the examination, year, your name, your index number, and the subject. If you do not write your name or your index number you will not receive any credit for the work done.
- When you have finished one page, go on straight to the next page without wasting time or waiting to be told.
- Also, ensure to keep calm on the examination day.