Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Application Form Portal- Latest Job Vacancies
Right here, we’ll walk you through the entire application process, including how to apply, submit your application and complete the Deep Blue Energy Services Limited recruiting form effectively and without any problems.
Is Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Currently Recruiting?
Yes, at the moment Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of Commissioning Engineer. Keep reading as we show you how to apply and requirements needed for the application processes.
About Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commissioning Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months (extendable)
Category: Oil & Gas
Commissioning preparation / Engineering:
- Pre commissioning & commissioning engineering including preparation of different document categories required per GS EP EXP 101 & GS EP EXP 103.
- To ensure proper implementation of all pre-comm/ comm requirements (lists of pre-commissioning and commissioning procedures are fully comprehensive; to implement the proper control of all commissioning procedures issued, including operational test procedures) along with a commissioning sequence.
- Review of all Contractor documentation, procedures, engineering drawings, method statements, equipment, and proposed execution planning.
- Manages the preparation of pre-commissioning/ commissioning procedures, reporting tools (including technical database, planning, punch list control), and execution of commissioning to maximize onshore commissioning, minimize cost/planning and achieve smooth hand over with operation.
- To review pre-commissioning and commissioning schedules and timelines and ensure that these remain consistent with project milestones and operational constraints.
- To approve commissioning forms as per the signatory matrix of the project.
- Assist HoC with management of multidiscipline contractors’ personnel for commissioning preparation to be in line with OPERCOM and all applicable specification; task identifications, procedures, requirement for tools, vendors, equipment, manpower, etc and ensure that these resources will be mobilised on time
- Organize and participate in weekly/monthly progress meetings on request
- Manage commissioning execution in a view to reach the targets with priorities in Safety, Quality and Schedule. Coordinate daily site activities with other parties.
- Support and enforce the Project’s HSEQ objectives and directives.
- Manage the witnessing of Contractor pre commissioning and commissioning activities, ensuring that Company requirements and that OPERCOM methodology are fulfilled with the objective to achieve end planned dates.
- Ensure SIMOPS risks are well identified & mitigated properly during commissioning execution in accordance with Company’s risk assessment and permit to work procedures.
- Prepare, from day one, project pre-commissioning, commissioning & start up close out report.
RFC / AOC Dossiers, Punch list and ICAPS:
- Ensure population & verification of ICAPS database is done by contractor’s discipline engineers for validation.
- Ensure Commissioning Mark-up drawing are done on relevant drawing and documents.
- Initiate and follow up clearance of Punch List, highlight technical problem encountered, and provide Technical and Cost efficient to speed up PL clearance.
- Ensure RFC & AOC walkdowns followed with Contractor & company personnel and tracking all defects.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders within company to expedite RFC & AOC dossiers approval in time.
To be eligible for International Deep Blue Energy Services Limited recruitment, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in a technical discipline a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Oil & Gas EPCI projects Commissioning positions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt and represent COMPANY in discussions with contractors,
- Software capabilities: MS Office packages – good experience in the use of Excel, Project, and ICAPS.
- Hands-on experience in OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS.
How to Apply for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Application
10th August 2023.