College of Health Technology, Ekiti Recruitment 2023- 4 Positions and How to Apply
The College of Health Technology, Ekiti Recruitment 2023 is inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to fill various positions in the college. See the application process, position requirements, qualifications, College of Health Technology, Ekiti 2023 recruitment closing date, and other registration processes for interested candidates below
The College of Health Technology was established in 2023 to prepare students for the Health Sector. The College is in Ekiti State Nigeria and promises to serve as a leading provider of healthcare education, training, and research.
Available Job Positions at College of Health Technology, Ekiti Recruitment
There are various positions for interested and qualified persons to apply. You are expected to apply for the position you are most qualified for. The duties and responsibilities for the job vacancy are contained below.
The college is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill positions of the following:
Requirements to apply for the position of Provost
- Candidates Must Have Doctorate Degree (Ph.D.) in any of the following fields: Microbiology, Medical Microbiology, Cell Biology and Genetics, Public Health, Biochemistry, Laboratory Technology, Parasitology, or Human Nutrition.
- Experience: At least 15 years of working experience in a similar institution at a level not below Deputy Provost or Academician in any of the fields above in a University in Nigeria.
Requirements to apply for the position of Bursar
- Candidates Must Have A good University Degree plus ACCA/ICAN
- Experience: At least 10 years post-qualification experience.
- Candidates Must Have Strong computer and bookkeeping skills are required.
- Candidates Must Have Preference will be given to candidates currently serving as Bursar or Deputy Bursar in similar Institutions or Universities in Nigeria.
Requirements to apply for the position of Lecturer
- Candidates should possess a University Degree (minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1)) and a Master’s Degree in Microbiology / Medical Microbiology, Parasitology, Laboratory Technology Science, Cell Biology and Genetics, Human Nutrition, Public Health, Nursing Science / Nursing, Biochemistry, Dentistry or Clinical / Basic Medical Sciences and a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Candidates Must Have An ideal candidate will have strong language skills (Oral and Written English) and be able to work in a multicultural environment.
Requirements to apply for the position of Registrar
- Candidates Must Have A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Management or an MBA will be well considered.
- Experience: At 15 years of experience in college administration.
- Candidates Must Have Preference will be given to candidates currently serving as Deputy Registrars in similar institutions
How to Apply for College of Health Technology, Ekiti Recruitment
If you are interested in any of the above-listed positions, kindly submit your application form or CV here: email@example.com before the application closing date.
Application Closing Date for College of Health Technology, Ekiti Recruitment
15th August 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.