Arla Foods Internship Programme 2024 – See Requirements
Arla Foods is a dairy cooperative, owned by over 13,500 farmers. Our philosophy of producing natural, healthy and high quality dairy products for Nigerian consumers dates back to the 1880s when dairy farmers in Denmark and Sweden joined forces with one common goal – to produce and provide the best dairy products.
Arla Foods invites applications for the 2024 Internship Programme. How to apply without stress, requirement and closing date contained here. So stay calm and read on.
The application for the programme will end 30th November, 2023. Importantly, there is no fee associated with the application process, and interested individuals can apply using the guidelines below.
Title: 2024 Internship Programme
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- We offer several talent development and training opportunities while gaining experience on the job.
- We see great potential in our Interns and we are eager to make sure they develop and succeed during their internship.
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance
- Maintenance production
Who Can Apply? A Glimpse at the Requirements
Requirements for Arla Foods Internship Programme 2024
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant field.
- Fresh graduates only
- Must be smart, creative, ambitious and willing to learn.
- Must have completed NYSC or Corps members seeking for PPA
- 0-2 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages — MS Word, MS
- Excel & Power point
How to Apply for Arla Foods Internship Programme 2024
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “2024 Internship Programme” as the subject of the email.
Arla Foods Internship Programme 2024 Application Deadline
30th November, 2023.
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.